Premier League! Liverpool’s Forward Mohammad Salah Warns Opponents To Beware Of Him

Premier League! Liverpool’s Forward Mohammad Salah Warns Opponents To Beware Of Him


Liverpool danger man, Mohamed Salah has promised to keep scoring for the club, warning Liverpool’s opponents to beware of him.
The Egypt international scored in the 5-0 whacking of Porto, to take his tally to 30 goals in all competitions for Liverpool.
Salah has impressed with his form and will not take his foot off the gas.
“It is a great feeling to have scored 30 goals in a first season at a club like Liverpool,” Salah told club website.
“It’s something huge, so I am very happy about it. But I have to carry on and keep looking forward to scoring many more goals.
“In my mind, I am always trying to improve and I’m doing it every single day. Every day I look at myself and try to improve myself all the time.
“I am happy at the moment, I feel good, and that’s the most important thing – and 100 percent, there is still more to come.”

No comments

Powered by Blogger.